Dr. Devin Okay
- Has over 20 years’ experience in prosthodontic and hospital practice in Manhattan.
- Holds appointment as Attending Faculty/Maxillofacial Prosthodontist in Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery with the Mount Sinai Health System.
- Is a Co-Founder of the Institute for Head and Neck Diseases located at Mount Sinai Downtown.
- Columbia University – School of Dental and Oral Surgery
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- General Practice Residency
- Veterans Administration/University of California at San Francisco
- Prosthodontic Residency
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics and Oncologic Dentistry
- The clinical practice focuses on ceramic, implant and reconstructive dentistry and their associated surgical procedures.
- My research interests include digital workflow application for implant placement and immediate restoration.
- Development of new pharmaceutical treatment for head and neck cancer patients suffering from xerostomia and mucositis.
- Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics – Fellow
- American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics – Fellow
- American College of Prosthodontists – Member
- American Dental Association – Member
- New York County Dental Society – Member